Thursday, November 27, 2014

OPENING COMMISSIONS...

 the day has come, i'm opening my commission list back up in time for xmas. just a crack though...

i will be taking no more than 5 commissions in the next week (until Dec. 5). all commissions will be in colour for $300 on 11x14 strathmore. as ever, extra characters and art direction will be extra.

if you're interested, please email me at the address above with the subject line: "XMAS COMMISSION: [name of character]"

all payment will be through paypal. all canadians will (must) be charged 13% HST (sorry!).

some recent examples below:

 




3 comments:

ลูกน้ํา1998 said...

This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

pupep1998 said...

You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. สล็อตxo

pupep1998 said...

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. เกมสล็อต